Wednesday, May 2, 2012

teardrops in the rain

6th day of holiday. I thought it would be a nice and busy holiday but it turns out to be a boring holiday ;( planned a long list of activities before holiday but don't feel like accomplishing it. I need productive days yet I'm so lazy. As usual, watching DVDs all day long at home, listening to some nice songs. I need to go out oftenly, am craving for sushi and cakes but still, haven't got the right time to fulfill my desires. My laziness cancels plans. I probably should start typing the final copy to make myself busy but somehow I just can't zzzzz.

Currently watching WGM-Yongseo couple. Ahahaha should have watched it years ago :( but how can Yong Hwa be so kyeoptaaaaa?! lol



Since I admire his smile and dimples...
So...

-ever crossed in my mind that i would never blog anymore but this time i blog due to the boredom happens to me.
xx.

No comments: