Monday, August 1, 2011

Come back after a long time.
Wondering why I keep typing if no one is going to visit this blog but yeah I still want to type.
Well guess I type this in order to kill this boredom :(((
Today is holiday and so is tomorrow. Sigh.
Actually I wanted to go to somewhere relaxing this 2 days :(( but I cancelled it due to my driver has gone to another city these days and I don't know when will he come back. 2 days ago, maybe? :(((

I did this just now -.-

At first I wanted to try to make a hair-do like this :
But, haha. Failed. Next time :bb

Now I want this waterfall-braid hair. Who can do this? :p
The last, I want this too :p

Umm, I think I'm going to have my hair cut like... But still thinking he he he he
I want to color my hair tooooooooooooo but as what the school rule says, MAY NOOOOOOOT.
Forget it :(

No comments: