Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dot Dot Dot ...

I don't feel like doing anything, nothing to say.
I feel like my life is so... empty?
Yes, so empty nowadays.

Last Saturday, Sylvia and Tifanny came here. So my Saturday was great.
We went to fast break after playing at my house. Hahahahhaha very fun dayyyyyyyyy.
On Saturday night, voice not via bbm with this kucingggg -> KUCINGGG 
She sang that 'tien mimi' okay so disgusting ha ha ha
2 hours ago, I've just finised watching Prosecutor Princess.
All I can say is it was greeeeaaaaaatttt!

And now I'm watching Let's Watch Meteor Shower. The Chinese version of Meteor Garden. Still remember that film? Hehehehehe

Winnie, my brother's pet dog.
She has been sooooooo scary these 2 days.
1. Yesterday, if i am not mistaken, my driver didn't lock the what we call that.... errrr cage? Or whatever. Winnie went out from it and chased our neighbor's driver.
2. This afternoon. the same thing happened. But now, the victim was Calvent, my 4-year-old cousin who is staying here a few days. He comes in the morning and went home in the afternoon. Can you imagine how a 4-year-old kid being chased by a pitbull dog?

Okay, I talk too much. Sorry :(
This life is soooooooooooo boring. Out, anyone???? :(

No comments: